Danit Ashkenazi Darmon is an Associate Attorney at Groisman Law, PLLC.
Danit attended the University of Miami School of Law and School of Business where she earned her dual JD/MBA. Also, while at the University of Miami, Danit spent a semester abroad in Paris, France where she earned an LL.M. in International Law from the Université Paris Descartes. Throughout law and business school she clerked for several international law firms, both in Miami and Tel Aviv where she gained experience representing clients that ranged from startups to fortune 500 companies.
Danit is involved in the greater Miami community as a board member of JCS Alliance (Jewish Community Service Young Professional), chairing volunteer and fundraising events on behalf of the organization. She is also a member of Fuel for Truth, a young professional Israel Advocacy organization that works to spread the truth about Israel and growing in Miami.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Islamic Law
- Université Paris Descartes, International Law LL.M.
- University of Miami School of Business, Masters of Business Administration
- Boston University, B.A. in Economics and International Relations
- Boston University, B.A. in International Relations, concentrating in International Business and the Middle East
- Florida Bar
- Born and raised in Miami, Florida
Languages: Hebrew (fluent), Spanish (fluent), French (conversational)