Emily Waldman Ebner is Of Counsel to Groisman Law, PLLC.
Emily earned a B.A. from the University of Michigan. She then obtained a J.D. from the George Washington University Law School, where she served as Senior Articles Editor of The George Washington Law Review.
After graduating from law school, Emily worked as a litigation associate in a large New York law firm, where she had previously worked as a summer associate. There, she litigated an assortment of litigation matters, including high-profile product liability cases for a large pharmaceutical company. Several years later, she relocated to Miami and took a hiatus from the practice of law to raise a family. Emily subsequently resumed her legal career, working with some well-known Miami-Dade law firms prior to joining Groisman Law as Of Counsel.
Emily volunteers for various Miami community institutions and organizations, including the Rabbi Alexander S. Gross Hebrew Academy.
- George Washington University Law School, Juris Doctor
- Graduated with Honors
- Senior Articles Editor, The George Washington Law Review
- Recipient of the ABA/BNA Labor and Employment Law Award
- Honors in Introduction to Advocacy
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Graduated with Distinction
- Class Honors, Senior Year
- Member of Pi Sigma Alpha Society in Political Science
- Member of Sigma Iota Rho Honor Society in International Relations
- Florida Bar
- New York Bar
- Born in Washington, DC (raised in Maryland)